Jenny Seagrove



I recently discovered Jenny Seagrove and have since been consistently impressed and satisfied with she has quickly become a favorite of mine. The first thing I saw her in was Nate and Hayes, a 1983 pirate romp starring Tommy Lee Jones, in which she starred as the obligatory damsel-in-distress. Next, I watched her supporting role as the bride-to-be of Dirk Benedict (of A-Team fame) in the debut episode of Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense. However, these viewings were just a warm-up for A Woman of Substance and Hold the Dream, two mid-'80s miniseries based on works by author Barbara Taylor Bradford. Jenny Seagrove starred (as different characters) in both features and I was profoundly struck by both her appealing performances and her stark beauty. I also enjoyed watching her in Appointment with Death, a 1988 Agatha Christie adaptation, in which she shone in the midst of a large ensemble cast.





Check out:
http://everythingjennyseagrove.blogspot.com